Your Agreement with Visit the Magic Travel, LLC
By clicking the box stating that you agree to the following terms, you are entering into an agreement with Visit the Magic, LLC (“we” or “us”), on behalf of yourself and all members of your traveling party.
1. PAYMENTS: We remit all payments directly to the supplier of travel services, such as the airline, tour operator, resort, or hotel (the “Suppliers”) Visit the Magic does not hold any monies, deposits, or final payments.
2. PRICING: All pricing and availability are subject to change until we receive your deposit.
3. INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL BY AIR: All travelers, including children and infants, MUST have an unexpired passport (not a passport card) to travel internationally. Failure to comply will result in denial of boarding, no refund, and no exceptions (out of the USA). Visit the Magic is NOT responsible for acquiring passports or lost or damaged passports. Many foreign countries require your passport to be valid for 6 months from your return date. It is the traveler’s responsibility to confirm this policy on www.travel.state.gov. Even in countries where this law is not enforced, we highly recommend that our clients maintain passports that are valid 6 months following the return date. PASSPORT CARDS ARE NOT VALID FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL VIA AIR!
4. INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL BY CRUISE SHIP: Visit the Magic strongly recommends passports for all travelers traveling by cruise ship. However, passports are not required for sailings departing and returning to the same port within the United States of America. Should you choose to not travel with a passport, a CERTIFIED BIRTH CERTIFICATE (not a photocopy) will be required for each traveler, including infants. For sailings in which the cruise originates and ends in different ports of call, passports are required.
5. DOMESTIC TRAVEL BY AIR: All travelers, ages 16 and above are required to show a valid government-issued ID to board domestic flights. Example: State Driver’s License
You may also present a valid passport for domestic travel. If you are traveling with a child under the age of 2 years old, and the child is traveling as a lap child, the airline may require you to present proof of age of the child. A birth certificate would be appropriate for proof of age in this situation. Visit the Magic strongly recommends that parents with children under the age of two travel with a birth certificate.
6. STAR ID REQUIRED: Beginning May 7, 2025, all domestic flights will require flyers to hold a STAR ID driver’s license or a passport. To see a list of all accepted documents visit the TSA website https://www.tsa.gov/travel/security-screening/identification. Some military installations are currently requiring a STAR ID to obtain access depending on the facility. Please visit your state’s motor vehicle website for details on how to acquire your STAR ID for domestic travel.
Visit the Magic is not responsible for the lack of compliance in providing proper documentation to airport authorities. It is the responsibility of the traveler and the traveler’s parents/guardians to provide proper documentation to airport authorities.
7. CHANGES TO RESERVATIONS: ANY changes made to your existing reservation are subject to the current rates, promotions, and terms at the time of change. We or the Supplier may charge change fees.
8. CANCELLATION PENALTIES: All reservations made by Visit the Magic may be subject to a cancellation fee. Airline tickets booked by Visit the Magic are 100% non-refundable and subject to individual airline penalties/fees. In the event you cancel your trip after the deposit has been processed, the reservation will be subject to the Supplier’s cancellation fees and penalties. Cancellation policies are subject to change at any time. Visit the Magic reserves the right to treat the booking as canceled if the balance due is not paid on time. Travel insurance may be non-refundable after the policy is purchased.
9. SUPPLIER PROBLEMS: We act as a sales agent for the Suppliers named in your itinerary or confirmation. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of the Suppliers or their failure to adhere to their own schedules, provide services or refunds, financial default, or failure to honor future trip credits. We have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the Suppliers and no liability for recommending a trip credit in lieu of a refund.
10. RISKS OF TRAVEL AND RELEASE: We assume no responsibility for and shall not be liable for the acts or omissions of any party not under our control, or any acts of God, unsafe conditions, terrorism, crime, health hazards including pandemics, illnesses, weather hazards, or the suitability for a disabled person of any portion of any trip. We have no special knowledge of dangers during travel or at destinations. For information related to such dangers, we recommend going to the State Department travel website at www.travel.state.gov, click on “Find International travel Information” then click on “Country Information”, and fill in the name of the destination country. For medical and health information, we recommend going to the Centers for Disease Control website at www.cdc.gov/travel, then click on “Destinations” and scroll to the name of the destination country. It is your personal decision to travel, and you are doing so with full knowledge of current travel recommendations and travel restrictions with regards to the risks of COVID-19. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL OF THESE RISKS AND DANGERS, AND YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE TO FOREVER RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD US, AND OUR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, GUIDES, GROUP LEADERS, AND SUBCONTRACTORS HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTIONS, SUITS, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF ANY AND EVERY KIND AND NATURE WHATSOEVER WHICH YOU NOW HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREAFTER ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE RISKS AND DANGERS.
11. TRAVEL PROTECTION POLICY: Your Visit the Magic agent will provide you with a travel protection policy quote once a package has been selected. Your policy must be purchased within 14 days after the date of your deposit in order to receive the full coverage, including pre-existing condition waivers. The policy does NOT cover items you purchase outside Visit the Magic, such as airfare, tours, excursions, etc., unless the traveler requests that those items be quoted within the policy. Travel protection policies may be non-refundable after the policy is purchased. You must file all insurance claims directly with the insurance company. Visit the Magic is not responsible for denied claims.
12. TRAVELING WITH MINORS: Children under 18 years of age not traveling with both parents or legal guardian(s) may need to present a notarized letter from the absent parent/guardian granting permission to travel outside the United States and provide emergency medical care if necessary.
13. CRIMINAL HISTORY: Criminal history including a DUI or a court order for back child support payments may cause you to be denied entry to some countries. Please advise your agent before cancellation penalties begin if this may apply to you, as being denied boarding/entry for these reasons is not covered by Travel Insurance Protection policies.
14. TRAVEL DOCUMENTS: Please read your travel documents immediately; misprints, misspellings, incorrect dates, etc. are not the responsibility of Visit the Magic if you do not give your travel advisor notice of within 24 hours of receipt of your invoice. Included in your travel documents (if airfare is purchased through Visit the Magic) are airline electronic ticket receipts (proof of purchase, not boarding passes or actual tickets). Boarding passes are printed at the time of the online check-in with the airline directly or at the airport when showing your passport & checking in luggage. It is very important that you take your travel documents with you, in addition to passports and a major credit card for any baggage fees that may apply.
15. BAGGAGE FEES: Due to continual changes in airline baggage policies it is suggested that you review your airline’s website for up-to-date fees & information. Visit the Magic is NOT responsible for additional fees incurred for baggage or seating. Please review “Updated Checked Bag and Carryon Bag Rules” at www.TSA.gov
16. AIRLINE SCHEDULE CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS: Airlines may modify and cancel flight reservations. These changes are beyond Visit the Magic’s control. In the event that such a situation occurs, Visit the Magic will do its very best to assist you with finding possible alternate option(s). If the flight time modification is what the airline has determined as “minor” (2 hours or less) the airline will automatically make the change (airline policies/rules entitle them to legally do so). Visit the Magic will notify you of major changes as we are notified by the airline.
Please Note: there may be additional costs to re-book a new flight should the airline cancel or make a major change to your original flight itinerary. Visit the Magic is NOT responsible for any additional costs or fees imposed by the airlines. It is the responsibility of the passenger to check for last-minute airline flight time changes within 24 hours of departure. Visit the Magic is not responsible for changes that may occur with the original flight departure time.
17. RECONFIRM YOUR FLIGHTS: Visit the Magic advises you to re-confirm your flight schedule within 24 hours prior to departure directly with the airline in case of any last-minute changes or delays. Most airlines allow you to check in online 24 hours prior to departure using the airline confirmation number (found in your Visit the Magic travel documents).
18. AIRLINE CHECK-IN: Please check in with your airline at the airport no later than two hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time.
19. CHECKING IN AT YOUR DESTINATION: Resorts, cruise lines, hotels, etc. have varying check-in times. Please note that if you arrive prior to check-in time, your luggage can be held safely at the bellhop desk, and you can enjoy the amenities prior to your room being available. Cruise lines may require carry-on luggage to remain on your person until check-in is available. Please be aware of your destination’s check-in time prior to travel. You will be required to show a valid form of identification, either a driver’s License or passport when checking in at your resort. You will also be asked to provide a major credit card for incidental purchases during your stay.
20. COVID DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE
You agree that it is your personal decision to travel, and you are doing so with full knowledge of current travel recommendations and travel restrictions with regard to the risks of COVID-19. We assume no responsibility for and shall not be liable for unsafe conditions or health hazards including pandemics or other illnesses. We have no special knowledge of dangers during travel or at destinations. For information related to such dangers, we recommend going to the State Department travel website at www.travel.state.gov, click on “Find International travel Information” then click on “Country Information”, and fill in the name of the destination country. For medical and health information, we recommend going to the Centers for Disease Control website at www.cdc.gov/travel, then click on “Destinations” and scroll to the name of the destination country. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS AND DANGERS COVERED IN THIS PARAGRAPH, AND YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE TO FOREVER RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND HOLD US, AND OUR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, GUIDES, GROUP LEADERS, AND SUBCONTRACTORS HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTIONS, SUITS, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF ANY AND EVERY KIND AND NATURE WHATSOEVER WHICH YOU NOW HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREAFTER ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE RISKS AND DANGERS.
21. CREDIT CARD CHARGEBACKS: We strongly recommend that you use a credit card for your purchase, so that you can exercise your rights under the Fair Credit Billing Act if you do not receive the services you purchased. However, if we are the credit card merchant, our role is to facilitate the sale, collect funds on your behalf, and remit those funds to the Suppliers. If the Suppliers do not provide the services, your only recourse would be against the Suppliers, and you agree not to initiate a chargeback against us.
22. CLAIMS DEADLINE AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION: You agree to present any claims against us within 30 days after your trip ends and to file suit within one year of the incident, and you acknowledge that this expressly limits the applicable statute of limitations to one year. You agree that the courts in Manchester, Iowa, will be the exclusive jurisdiction for all claims brought by you or us, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts.
23. TRAVEL SERVICES: Visit the Magic acts solely as an agent for other entities which are or will be providing you with certain services relating to travel including but not limited to transportation, vacation packages, excursions, accommodations, meals, reservations, and other similar good and services (collectively the “Travel Services”. Travel Services are provided to you by other entities (collectively “Suppliers”). Visit the Magic is not the source or supplier of Travel Services. You have been advised that the suppliers whose names appear in the travel information are actually responsible for providing the Travel Services the Client has purchased.